Cartridge World understands that privacy is important to you, and is committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles (NPPS), which is contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
What personal information does Cartridge World collect?
The personal information we or our Franchisees will collect from you generally includes your name, business and email addresses and contact numbers. We do not collect personal information that we do not need. Our website does not use persistent cookies.
How does Cartridge World use personal information?
We need to collect personal information so that we can provide our products and services and conduct our business. Your personal information may be collected by our Franchisees and loaded into our Corporate Database. Cartridge World does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties however if required by applicable laws, or to service providers in or outside of Australia who provide services in connection with our products and services. If you would like to opt out of receiving future communication from Cartridge World you can do so by contacting the Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below, or by following instructions on the communication to opt out.
Cartridge World takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. Our data centre operators provide secure server hosting within a premium Australia data centre and we frequently update our own anti-virus software to protect our internal systems from computer viruses. Furthermore, all Cartridge World employees and Franchisees are required to sign legally binding agreements, to treat personal information held by Cartridge World as confidential. However, you should be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. We cannot protect personal information before it reaches us.
Access to personal information
You have the right to seek access to your personal information handled by Cartridge World. To do so please contact the Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below.
Accuracy of information
You have the right to ask us to modify your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, or to delete your personal information. To do so please contact the Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below so that we can update our records.
If you would like to contact us about any matter relating to privacy, our details are:
Cartridge World, Australia – The Privacy Officer
200 Greenhill Rd
Eastwood, SA 5063
p: +61 (0) 8 8274 0900
f: +61 (0) 8 8357 0873
Website Copyright and Trademark Notice
- Copyright in this Site is owned by Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd.
- Copyright in the material included on this Site is either owned by or licensed to the Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd.
- Apart from any use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd grants visitors to the site a license to download, display, print and reproduce this material for private use or use within your organisation, for non-commercial purposes only.
- No licence to publish, communicate, modify, commercialise or alter this material is granted. For reproduction or use of the Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd’s copyright material beyond this limited license, permission must be sought from the relevant agency or instrumentality of Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd, as identified in the relevant WWW page.
- That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part. No permission to reproduce or use the Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd’s copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this Site.
- Trademarks used in this Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Use of the information and data contained within this Site or these pages is at your sole risk.
- If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- This Site includes links to other websites operated by other Cartridge World franchises.
- These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- All linked websites are linked “as is” and Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world, and;
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this Site to those other websites.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
- The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
- Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked website into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the Site and the availability of websites linked from or to the Site;
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the Site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this Site.
- all Cartridge World stores are independently owned and operated.
Privacy and Security Statement
This statement sets out this Site’s policies relating to the privacy and security of your “personal information” and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this Site. This Site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the Site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the Site’s usage statistics.
- The Site retains the e-mail address of people who send E-mails through the “Contact Us” facility, for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area within the Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd System and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- If you seek to submit websites for registration on this Site, you are asked to supply information about your organisation, its location and web site details and your contact details.
- Such information may or may not be “personal information” for the purpose of the IPP’s. Nonetheless, you consent to the use of this information to establish ownership of the material and to enable Site’s administrators to contact website administrators/content owners, to confirm (or not) the website registration and advise them of the link being published on this Site. The information is then kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency. The information is stored in a secure area of the Site’s system.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPP’s.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your “personal information” in accordance with the IPP’s.
- This Site and Cartridge World Australia Ltd is responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this Site. Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own websites.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that this Site contains links to a large number of other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content related to Cartridge World Australia Pty Ltd. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this Site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this Site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.